Reactie Aflopend sorteren Onderwerp Auteur Datum
Dear Herman, Thank you very much for you trouble. I can now see that I would not have had any hope at all with trying to Help with reading a marriage record for Joost Jan Cornelis Vendix 1651 Josie Crowley 02-02-2018
Dear J.J. Johnson, I think the address is as follows NL mijn heer mijn heer Jacoobis Oosterwick op dee Heerregraft Help with address René van Weeren 12-10-2020
Dear J.J. Johnson, Short summary: * L. van Oosterwijck has been appointed legal guardian over the children of his late Letter to weeskamer René van Weeren 12-10-2020
Dear James, the Duitse Huis is the term used for the Teutonic Order In Utrecht, its central spot in the Northern Low Daem Van Scadewijk and family Otto Vervaart 24-04-2020
Dear Jim, it takes some time to decipher the items in this list. Even for people familiar with seventeenth-century Dutch Tanassiry transcriptie Otto Vervaart 04-06-2023
Dear Jim, you know probably there is a modern VOC g;lossar, alas only in Dutch, see https://resources.huygens.knaw.nl Tanassiry transcriptie Otto Vervaart 04-06-2023
Dear JJ Johnson, Based on the references in your other post I checked this doc. No full transcription yet, as both the Weeskamer help #2 René van Weeren 25-07-2020
Dear JJ Johnson, The act is a confirmation of previous agreements dating back 17-18 years, when Moijses van Nederveen gunpowder maker Nederveen: what is he doing in 1608? René van Weeren 15-08-2020
Dear JJ Johnson, A remarkable entry :) NL Willem Willemss[en] van Lintschot[en], volder buyten de Oostpoort, wort gecons sleutel sleutel voor vroedvrouw René van Weeren 07-08-2020
Dear JJ Johnson, I think the entry is incomplete. Here the transcription & translation of the displayed page. Opten IXe Weeskamer transcription René van Weeren 28-11-2020
Dear JJ Johnson, The text seems familiar to me: I think this has been transcribed previously. I am not sure whether this Letter from Lambertus ab Oosterwijck René van Weeren 21-12-2020
Dear John, Herman and Archimboldo, In an e-mail John replied to Herman that he has no original text. The transcription Saunders vs van der Elst 21-09-2018
Dear John, I am not a historian and I am not familiar with medieval law so I hesitate to comment on your interpretation Van Immerseel June 19, 1495 Assistance with Document Archimboldo 30-09-2018
Dear Lesley, This document concerns the transfer (by sale) of ownership of a small business, a small house and some Transcription: transporten? René van Weeren 18-03-2021
Dear Luke, Although the language of the eastern Netherlands is not my forte, my attempt below. Aangezien van de gravin Zutphen record from 19/01/1582 René van Weeren 30-05-2022
Dear Luke, In summary: it is a regular document made up with the masters of the local Orphans' Chamber when a widow(er) Jan Pouwels Vos - Delft weeskamer René van Weeren 13-03-2023
Dear Luke, There is a reference to the document of December 1579 in the document itself, but not in the index. Given the Jan Pouwels Vos - Delft weeskamer René van Weeren 14-03-2023
Dear Marco, thanks for your reaction! I would like to know more about your research. Can we exchange our mail adresses XVIII century notary act Otto Vervaart 13-05-2020
Dear Mark, this script differs much from the late medieval scripts found in Northern Europe! It is a notarial act with a 15th century Spanish Manuscript Otto Vervaart 25-05-2023
Dear Mark, this Spanish hand differs a lot from Northern European written acts! I can see at least it is a notarial act 15th century Spanish Manuscript Otto Vervaart 24-05-2023
Dear Mike, yes, this text is in Spanish. I can quickly decipher passages on the left page such as salude gracia bien Deciphering Late 1400s Spanish Manuscript? Otto Vervaart 20-07-2022
Dear Morten, this document is part of a register of the Weeskamer, the institution of the city Dordrecht dealing with Can I get help with transcription Otto Vervaart 14-11-2020
Dear Msrco, the notary gives here an account for all his actions concerning a last will, including creating an inventory XVIII century notary act Otto Vervaart 12-05-2020
Dear Otto and Geert Thank you so much for your great work and quick respons. Now I know that Anthony had a son Herman Can I get help with transcription Morten Jensen 14-11-2020
Dear Otto, I cannot thank you enough! Unfortunately, I don't know anything about the deceased and what was his job, but XVIII century notary act Marco 13-05-2020