Overslaan en naar de inhoud gaan

Forum

2nd Will - 2 May 1653

This Will again concerns Jannetge Claesdr van Straten.

Is it an addition to the Will of 19 Mar 1653 posted earlier, or does this concern another matter?

Many thanks as always.

Anne

 

 

 

Reacties (3)

René van Weeren zei op wo, 02/19/2025 - 15:59

Hi Anne,

Will respond more extensively later on, but it concerns the redistribution of the inheritance of the first wife of Arent van Straeten, Adryana Vinckesteyns, among Jan and Heyltgen van Straten, as their sister Jannetge had died at the age of about 14 and her childs' part of the inheritance was transferred to her siblings. Jan en Heyltge. The image shows the first page, from the final line in the page it shows there are more pages of this will.

Anne zei op wo, 02/19/2025 - 16:08

Very interesting.. thanks Rene. 
I’ll look at the original document tomorrow as I’m travelling today, I’ll then  upload any other pages.

warmly

Anne

Anne Lewis zei op do, 02/20/2025 - 18:05

As you might have read unfortunately I created a new thread featuring page 2 of this will which caused confusion and extra work for Geert for which I've apologised to him for.

Hopefully this page will make more sense now....

Thanks 

Anne

Reageer op dit bericht

De inhoud van dit veld is privé en zal niet openbaar worden gemaakt.
Slechts één bestand.
10 MB limiet.
Toegestane types: png gif jpg jpeg.